Last updated: 5/2/2023
Consent to Electronic Communications and SMS
- You may receive an ‘SMS’ from HelloProject if you are referred a client project. You can stop receiving ‘SMS’ messages at any time by replying “STOP” to the message.
- We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers:
- Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile.
- Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless).
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. Message frequency depends on the user’s interaction. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. Please keep all information accurate and up-to-date. For all further questions about the electronic communications and ‘SMS’, please send an email to [email protected].
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you use the Services, you may provide Company with two main types of information: (1) personally identifiable information that you knowingly choose to disclose, which is collected on an individual basis, and (2) general user information that does not contain personally identifiable information, which is collected on an aggregate basis as you browse and use the Services. We collect information from you when you (a) use and/or access the Services, (b) register an account and/or subscribe to Company, (c) open and/or respond to our emails, (d) contact Company, (e) visit any page online that displays our content, (f) make purchases through the Services, and/or (g) provide information to any of our service providers, customers, partners, and/or other users.
Personally-Identifiable Information You Choose to Provide
We may ask for certain personal information from you for the purpose of providing to you content and/or services that you request. We collect personal information such as your: (i) personal and/or business contact information (including name, telephone number, email and address, and business website address); (ii) financial information (such as checking account information, credit card number, expiration date, verification number, and billing address); (iii) username and password; (iv) demographic information (including age, birthdate and gender); (v) location information (such as geographic location of the device you are using); (vi) property information; (vii) social security information (such as Federal EIN and Tax identification ID number); (viii) other various business information (such as services and/or products you sell, number of years in business, state identification number, business license number); (ix) insurance information (including name on policy, address on policy, policy number, insurance provider, and agent’s name, address, and phone number); (x) intellectual property uploaded by you and used in connection with the Services (such as business logos, store logos, and business taglines; and/or (xi) preferences and behaviors (such as record of comments, ratings and reviews, responses and questions asked). Once you register, you have opted in to receive electronic communications from Company. Company may also provide you with the opportunity to participate in surveys through the Services. If you participate, we will request certain personally identifiable information. Participation in surveys is completely voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether to disclose such information.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Persistent Cookies: Persistent Cookies remain on a visitor’s device for a set period of time specified in the Cookie. They are activated each time that the visitor visits the Services that created that particular Cookie.
- Session Cookies: Session Cookies are temporary and deleted from your computer when you close your web browser. They allow Company to link the actions of a user while using the Services.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: Strictly necessary Cookies are essential to navigate around the Services and to use its features.
- Performance Cookies: Performance Cookies collect anonymous data for statistical purposes on how users use the Services, they don’t contain personal information and are used to improve the user experience.
- Functionality Cookies: Functionality Cookies allow Company to operate the Services in accordance with your choices, such as ‘remembering’ you in between visits.
Device Data: We use device data, which is information concerning a device you use to access, use, and/or interact with the Services, such as operating system type and/or mobile device model, browser type, domain, and other system settings, the language your system uses and the country and time zone of your device, geo-location, unique device identifier and/or other device identifier, mobile phone carrier identification, and device software platform and firmware information.
Aggregate: We may collect non-identifying and statistical information about the use of our Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay on that page and which links, if any, they click on, system configuration information, and/or other interactions with the Services. This information represents a generic overview of our users, including their collective habits. Information collected in the aggregate is not associated with you as an individual. We are not liable for any recommendations provided on the Services.
Analytics: We use analytic software to gather statistics and usage trends for product and service improvement purposes. The Services may record data from your phone, tablet, or computer such as how frequently you use the Services, what actions you take and performance data.
Other Tracking Technologies: We may supplement information you provide to us with information from other sources, such as information to validate and/or update your address, payment card and/or other demographic information. This information is used to maintain the accuracy of information on our Services and for internal analysis. We may also use clear gifs, pixel tags and web beacons, which are tiny graphic images placed on website pages and/or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you have performed specific actions and are further used to track online movements of our users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on your computer’s hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on web pages. We do not tie the information gathered by clear gifs to your personally identifiable information.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- operate, maintain and improve the Services;
- answer questions and respond to your requests;
- perform analytics and conduct research;
- send you reminders, support and marketing messages;
- manage our administration of the Services;
- improve the design and content of the Services;
- use information for other purposes about which we will notify you;
- analyze programs, products and services we offer;
- market information or listings you provide to us;
- contact you through email, social media, blog or newsletter;
- collect feedback from you about third-party products and/or services;
- provide tailored ads based on your information and/or preferences provided while using the Services;
- inform you about products, events and/or other promotional purposes; and
- use information for other purposes about which we notify you.
The information collected in the aggregate enables Company to better understand your use of the Services and to enhance your enjoyment. We may use financial information to enroll you in one of our accounts and/or other related services in which you elect to participate. If you use the Services, you agree to receive certain communications from us including but not limited to the following:
Special Offers, Newsletters and Updates. We will occasionally send you information on products, special deals, promotions and newsletters. Out of respect for your privacy, you may elect not to receive these types of communications by contacting us at [email protected].
Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will communicate with you in response to your inquiries and reviews, to provide the services you request and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, as you may elect. Customers can reach Company by email at [email protected], and/or by phone at 800-900-7875.
Parties with whom we may share your information:
Service Providers. We may share your personally identifiable information as well as information from tools like Cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data (such as usage data, referring/exit pages and URLs, platform types, number of clicks, etc.), with employees, contractors, and/or agents that help Company provide the Services to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Services. Certain Service Providers will automatically collect non-identifying information about your use of the Services and Company shall not have any liability related thereto.
Business Transfer. If we sell or otherwise transfer part or all of Company or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction such as a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation, etc.), your information such as name and email address, user content and/or any other information collected through the Services may be among the items sold and/or transferred.
Your Information Choices
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt out of receiving announcements of certain information. Although we think that you will benefit from a more personalized experience when we know more about you and what you like, you can limit the information you provide to Company, and you can limit the communications that Company sends to you. Send opt-out requests to contact information below. If you visit the Services and volunteer personally identifiable information, you can opt out of receiving notifications, and you may review, modify, update, and/or delete such personally identifiable information by contacting and/or by changing your preferences on the Service. Please be aware that even after your request for a change is processed, Company may, for a time, retain residual information about you in its backup and/or archival copies of its database, and reserves the right to access and utilize collected user data in the future. Please be aware that we may still email you non-commercial emails related to your account and your transactions through the Services. Following termination and/or deactivation of your account, Company may retain collected information and data (including without limitation your profile information) for a commercially reasonable time for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes, and reserves the right to access and utilize collected user data in the future. In some cases, if you choose not to provide Company with requested information, you may not be able to use and/or access all of the Services.